Monday, January 05, 2009

YO, I'M FITTY!

As of the moment this posts, your semi-humble Cracker hits the big 5-0, and I intend to hit it hard.  A lovely party was thrown to celebrate this event on Saturday night, as my friends and family who could attend joined in lampooning and roasting me to a well-done state.

And well-done it was, with thanks to Rusty, Ann, Pete, and as always, the love of my life and the beneficiary of my insurance, the Lovely Lauren.

Today begins the return of regular blogging; please tell other folks that I'm just old, not dead, and we are beginning to crank back up in earnest!

5 comments:

Newscoma said...

Happy Birthday!!


This is your birthday song, it isn't very long ...
Hey!

Blinders Off said...

Happy Birthday...the best is yet to come :)

Brad Watkins said...

Happy Birthday, check out my blog later this week for your present.

captainkona said...

Sorry for my lateness, LWC.

Live long, prosper, and keep talking.

BEST WISHES

lovable liberal said...

Youngster! So, what are you going to do with the second half of your life.