Monday, June 13, 2011

Senator Jim Kyle has a new website!

From the Senator:


I am pleased to inform you that my new website, www.SenatorJimKyle.com, is up and running! I will maintain this website as an up-to-date resource for things happening in Memphis, and to further chronicle legislative matters as they take place in Nashville. Feel free to check in at any time to stay informed and find out how to get involved.
 
In addition to content on the website, I will be sending out periodic updates to you via email, and I encourage you to tell everyone you know to sign up and stay current with Tennessee government. I’m also on Twitter @JimKyle, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SenatorJimKyle. If you need to contact me directly, you can do so at Jim@SenatorJimKyle.com.
 
This is a crucial time for Tennessee, and we need informed citizens in order to keep our state moving forward.
 
 Sincerely,
 
 
Jim Kyle

No comments: