Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A couple of new blogs are out there!

First, I welcome my friend Diane to THE ENDLESS BLOGROLL with her blog, THE BOREDOM FACTOR, it's about everyday life and her musings on it.

Next, we have the amazing Susan Wilson with YEAH, AND ANOTHER THING. Seriously, put her on your RSS feed, she is fantastic.

And last but not least, we have I LIVE IN A PLACE CALLED NORMAL.  The writer of this new blog is gifted, talented, and needed a place to put his non-political, non-musical posts.  Yup, it's mine.  Now, you may say, DUDE, YOU DON'T POST HERE ENOUGH, YOU CREATED ANOTHER BLOG??? 

Yes, I did.  Love it!  Hope to see you over there soon!  Don't worry, I'm not leaving you here; this has just been a horribly lackluster political season and not worth writing about.  More later!

No comments: