Monday, April 22, 2013

Senator Joe Brown??

Nope, I am not making this up.  I am serious, Jackson put a piece up on Sunday night about THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER's suggestion that the Judge, having recently been canceled by CBS, was headed back to town to take on LAMAR! Alexander in 2014.

I sent the article out to my list, and within minutes, activists started replying that this was a great idea.  After having made rather decent money for the last decade or so judging on TV, Judge Joe might want to think about it.  He's got enough money to run a poll to determine how serious his chances would be against the veteran Senator and former two-term-Governor.

Hell, I kind of like the idea; if the Tea Partiers aren't allowed to primary LAMAR!, they might just decide either to vote for their favorite judge, or just sit home.  Either way, it's a chance for us to win a statewide race, which hasn't happened in a while.  Your thoughts?

No comments: