Who's your choice for Mayor in 2015?

Friday, May 08, 2009

As the Cracker becomes happily nervous or nervously happy.

Tonight, movements and negotiations take place to fulfill something I have wanted for a long time, yet I am nervous. Something I knew was always going to happen, but I'm nervous. I will soon be finding out if there IS too much of a good thing, and if two people who love each other very much yet are way too much alike can coexist and cohabitate without homicide.

Oh, and my TV's gone out.

Stay tuned.

11 comments:

Tom Guleff said...

My friend, Seek happiness (and enjoy the hell out of life).

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, is this what I think it is?--CD

Steve Steffens said...

Not quite yet, baby steps, baby steps

Newscoma said...

Breathe deeply. You are going to be fine.

And, Yay!!

David Holt said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

My sagely advice is, once you commit, jump in totally! I know that might be hard for a conservative guy like you to understand.

BTW, this is Dwayne who is too lazy to log in.

Anonymous said...

Makes me remember back to my big decision and indecision days about Ron. Said yes, admitted to being scared to death, jumped in and 25 years later...I believe Ron deserves a medal of honor. That was the best decision I ever made. Don't waste time - get going!

Barbara

GoldnI said...

Oooh oooh oooh keep us updated!!

Sharon Cobb said...

Mazel Tov!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! This is Don Sandberg, and I've forgotten my password.

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

酒店小姐



ktv酒店

台北酒店

酒店經紀找茵悅

酒店上班

酒店經紀

禮服酒店

酒店兼差

酒店打工


酒店經紀tw

酒店

台北酒店經紀

酒店打

酒店正職

酒店類型

酒店午場

酒店規定

酒店行政

酒店資訊

酒店藝名


酒店日保