Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Now, I've seen EVERYTHING

Those of you who are 45+ in age hopefully will remember in the Warner Brothers cartoons, something truly bizarre or unlikely would occur, and one of the side characters would note, "Now, I've seen EVERYTHING" and shoot themselves.

No, I'm not shooting myself, but I am beginning to think I've seen everything. That noted shrinking violet Thaddeus Matthews has taken time away from bashing Del Gill to state that Harold Ford Jr. rigged the SCDP Chair election to ensure that no matter who won, HE would.

Obviously, Thaddeus WASN'T on the receiving end of midnight phone calls from David Upton regarding HIS blog posts. I've always thought of him as somewhat amusing, if rarely accurate, but this stuff is beyond the pale.

2 comments:

polar donkey said...

There is a rumor that the EC meeting Thursday night has been postponed. That's BS! The meeting is happening as scheduled and I'm not sure why people would think this or who said it.
Plus, you don't want to miss this meeting, it should be interesting.

THE CUSSING PASTOR said...

Glad you find me amusing Steve.But most things I predict come true like del Gill not returning as parlimentarian.It will also be amusings when democrats lose on Sept 15.It will be real amusing when Jr.Ford loses the senate race.

Thaddeus Matthews