Wednesday, November 02, 2005

You might wonder..

why I have not written much about the national situation. Well, if you look down and to the right, you will see DailyKos, MyDD, BOPnews, and the Rude One himself listed with links. They do a terrific job commenting on what rat-fuckers the Bu$h Adminstration happen to be.

I stick to state and local because that's what I feel I do best. Draw a 300-mile radius around Memphis, and I can write about it (with a touch of Illinois thrown in for good measure). That's where I can give you something you can't get anywhere else. (No, soandsodem, NOT nausea!)

So, hopefully that's a start. That doesn't mean I won't do a 180 at a later point, though!

2 comments:

The Christian Progressive Liberal said...

I see you weighed in over at the Memphis Flyer's new blog: "Let it Fly".

We're still a-partyin' over at the Pesky Fly's place, LOL

Steve Steffens said...

Who told you about Woosung?????