Friday, January 07, 2011

Fundraiser/Get Together with Jeanne Richardson THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON


Fundraiser/Get Together with Jeanne Richardson

Democrats, Friends and Supporters,
Please join me and my family for a fundraiser/get together at my home, 797 N. Evergreen, this Sunday, January 9th starting at 3pm.
As you may know, State Representatives and Senators are prohibited from fundraising during session, so this is my last opportunity to do so until session ends.
There is no minimum suggested donation, so please don’t let any post-holiday budget crunch stop you from coming. I want to see my friends and supporters before I head off to Nashville for the beginning of session.
Thank you for your love, kindness, and support. I can’t tell you how much it means to me.
Sincerely,
Representative Jeanne Richardson
House District 89

No comments: