Friday, June 13, 2008

Feel Good Friday this is NOT, not today

I think I can understand Triskaidekaphobia now.

First, the bizarre news that TDP Committeeman Fred Hobbs suggested that Barack Obama might be a terrorist followed by Lincoln Davis' Chief of Staff Beecher Frasier seeming to agree with Hobbs, and that was strange enough.

Now, Little Russ is dead at 58, collapsing and dying in the place he loved the most, NBC's Washington bureau. While I have my differences with how he has covered this Administration, now is not the time to air those grievances, now is the time to send his family our best thoughts and prayers.

So, sorry gang, since I got to the party too late, this won't be a feel good video. In memory of Tim Russert, I present Jackson Browne's Sleep's Dark and Silent Gate.


No comments: