Friday, July 03, 2009

Now she 's done it, now I have to go nuclear!

It's been a race between me and Mabel's campaign manager to see who could out-Possum the other one. She started with The Race is On, I came back with a medley of The Grand Tour followed by Walk Through This World With Me, and thought that settled it.

No, she went and did it by putting up White Lightning. Well, I can't let that stand. I didn't want to have to do it, but I am. You know what this is, I don't even have to tell you.


1 comment:

captainkona said...

Wow!

Talk about healthy competitive debate!
Keep on keepin' on, guys. This is the kind of dedication that makes Goobernatorial contests worth the headache.

Mable and the Black Dog Coalition are getting fans at the TNDP site.
LINK

It on like Donkey Kong.
:)

My senses are reeling...