Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mr. Carroll, take the bridge.....

Cause I'm gettin' the hell out of Dodge for a few days.  The beloved Lauren and I are headed to Philly for the Phils and Braves tomorrow night, then up to Bethlehem for Celtic Classic, the biggest and baddest Celtic festival and Highland Games on this side of the Atlantic
.
Oh, and did I mention we're having lunch at the Reading Terminal Market tomorrow? BWAHAHAHAHA!  Sorry, shouldn't rub it in like that......

The lawyer is holding down the fort here to watch over the puppies, so, while I'm gone, I am not asking, I'm TELLING you, GO VOTE EARLY!!!  You have until 7 PM Saturday to do so, so do it!
One last thing before I head out of town...

Go stAte!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A Field Guide to Urban Memphis said...

the reading market is so lovely. it's such a cornucopia of sights, smells and colors. JEALOUS! :)