Friday, July 18, 2008

The Feel Good Friday roundup!

We will add to this as the day goes on. First, I broke out the RL Burnside in memory of our beloved Cap'n Pete, then ContrAltoDelete brought us Carlos Guitarlos!

Miss Sharon Cobb - a tribute to George Harrison

Pesky Fly - Two words: Betty Lavette. Enough said.

GoldnI - Bush. No, not him, the GOOD kind. No, wait, not THAT, the GROUP Bush, you perv.

Ginger Snaps - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss

Wintermute - Frat Rock Friday!

Newscoma - I'm on a Mexican Radio!

LeBlanc - Jason Isbell riffs on the Drive-By Truckers

Slartibartfast - Marc Broussard sings Al Green (it's damn fine!)

Ron at Subtle Bluntness: A nice humorous tune.

Scout About - a teeny little Superguy!

I'm About to be Brilliant - a little Extreme

Sean Braisted brings us the McCain Edition with a visit to Istanbul, or is it Constantinople?

Russ McBee - The Memphis staple, Mustang Sally!

More as they arrive!

3 comments:

GoldnI said...

Thanks for doing this!

Sharon Cobb said...

What goldni said!
Thank you!!

callmeishmael said...

I'll take walking the line and not breaking the circle. Or, as a t-shirt of mine say, "What would Iago do?" Would you instead prefer "Will is my Homeboy?" How about one on its way saying "Everything I learned, I learned from Polonius?" Maybe John McCain might wear that one.