Saturday, September 06, 2008

Greetings and hallucinations from Jackson!

We are at CelticFest, having a great time, hanging out with friends, listening to music (I can hear a session in the hotel in the background), and I wanted to give you a heads-up that Kula, one of the groups at ClanJamFry's Scottish Faire in two weeks, will be playing the Levitt Shell on Sunday, the 14th, at 7 PM. It's FREE, and you need to come hear our neighbors from Rose Creek Village, which is just outside Selmer. (Ask Holt!)

I hear the Tigers took the gas-pipe in the 4th Quarter against Rice tonight, while the unbeaten Red Wolves of Arkansas State beat Texas Southern, 83-10. I am looking more forward to the A-State- Memphis game more every second!

I'll be back tomorrow, so you may not get the weekly roundup until late.

Now, back to the music!

No comments: