Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And the best shall be first!

Tennessee's Blogfather, Randy Neal of TennViews/KnoxViews (and to those of a certain age, SouthKnoxBubba) has been selected as the official credentialed blogger of the Tennessee delegation at the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver.

The original SKB gave me hope that left-leaning blogs could work in this state, and is ultimately why I started after the 2004 election. I offer my heartfelt applause in his selection, and look forward to his reports from Denver!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started in 2005 after I got sick to my stomach again about the Bush administration's excessive interventionism and the ignorance espoused far and wide as conventional wisdom.

I've lived long enough to know I can't do as much as I'd like to change things, so I just started venting on a blog.

I'm not reliably left, but I'm almost always right.

Len said...

Oh Ghod. I was feeling so good, until you implied that those of us who can remember SouthKnoxBubba are just a couple minutes away from a nursing home.

;-)