Wednesday, November 10, 2004

TennCare

I have taken heat already for an email I sent to my list blasting Bredesen for threatening to dissolve TennCare.

I was asked if I believed that Bredesen had done all that he could to save it. My response is that after he has gutted TennCare, how will it be different (if at all) from Medicaid from the standpoint of the users?

This appears to be a pissing contest between GovPhil and Gordon Bonnyman; the problem is that afterwards, both of THEM will still have healthcare, but 400,000 Tennesseans may not.

2 comments:

Steve Steffens said...

I think a serious review of the program would indicate abuse by the users, the healthcare companies and and the doctors.

The problem, of course, is that when these programs are started, there is never enough money to investigate such abuses. Since most of the users can't afford lawyers with which to defend themselves, they take the majority of the blame.

Unless, of course, one is as stupid or as greedy as the people who ran AccessMedPlus into the ground!

12kosekose said...

Sohpet -
çet -
cet -
Chat Siteleri -
Sohbet Kanallari -
Chat odalari -
Seviyeli chat -
Sohbet Odaları -
Sohbet siteleri -
Chat adresleri -
Sohbet chat -
muhabbet chat -
chat siteleri -
Sohbet Sayfaları -
Seviyeli sohbet -
Dini Sohbet -
sohbet -
chat -