Friday, February 01, 2013

KnoxViews turns seven years old today

Before there was Newscoma, LeftWingCracker, or anyone else blogging in this state, there was SouthKnoxBubba, which eventually became KnoxViews.  It was SKB's writing that inspired me to start this blog after John Kerry's defeat in 2004, and I was crushed when the blog was taken down.

Then, I rejoiced when KnoxViews was started, and it is still going strong today.  Randy Neal (the TRUE Blogfather of Tennessee, in my opinion) is the founder of that blog and the original SKB, and you should be reading KnoxViews.  Go read it and thank him for being a true inspiration to all of us who write about progressive politics in this state.

Randy, if you hadn't started SKB, I doubt I ever would have started LWC.  Thank you.

No comments: