Saturday, April 05, 2008

I had just about given up on American popular music

Because, you know, these kids listen to music and it's just NOISE.  Why, in my day, you could listen to the soothing sounds of those hep cats from Public Enemy or before that, the Sex Pistols or the Ramones.  Nowadays, though, it's just HEY! GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN! 

Sorry, you know how these kids are.  Anyway, I was grumbling about the state of music when the Goddess that is Newscoma turned me on to this snappy little ditty that I think you can dance to, give it a listen.  It's Saul Williams with LIST OF DEMANDS.




3 comments:

Newscoma said...

And don't we:
Have a list of demands?

autoegocrat said...

Holy fuck that was great.

Oh, and go Tigers.

Squirrel Queen said...

I can't get enough of this song. Powerful