Thursday, July 02, 2009

All righty then

While the Senator from the 28th District has not yet made an announcement, he has filed his paperwork for a race for Governor. I must advise you, if Jim Kyle does indeed make an announcement to run for Governor, and I personally believe that he will, your humble Cracker might find it difficult, nay, impossible, not to support our fellow Shelby Countian.

No, not THAT fellow Shelby Countian, he's on the wrong side of the aisle, you know.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', you know.

3 comments:

captainkona said...

Talk to me, LWC.
What's your real, personal impression of Kyle? From OUR point of view.
I want to hear it from a fellow Liberal and not these Centrists who fancy themselves "Liberals".

Shed some light on my TN-1 darkness.
:)

Steve Steffens said...

In NFL draft terms, he's the best available athlete.

captainkona said...

I can dig it.

It'll be a tough primary between Kyle and Mable.
At least we have two candidates now.