Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm not the only one welcoming Wendi back home..

Please read Autoegocrat's open letter to her, with this choice cut:

If you yourself are acting as the choked and overheated governor of your own throttle, then Wendi, for the love of Jesus, Mongo, and everything that is holy, you need to quit riding the brakes and take this car for a ride, honey. Your columns are so painfully square that your vowels have right angles. I can't fucking take it anymore. If this recent episode in your career has proved nothing else to you, it should demonstrate to you that no one at Scripps is going to fire you. Take risks, speak out, and quit worrying about the hurt feelings of powerful politicians. If you aren't pissing someone off, you aren't making real change.

3 comments:

autoegocrat said...

Thanks for the link. That post was the last thing I did before I fell asleep, dead tired from work. When I woke up today and looked at it, I knew I could have done a much better job, but I think it still gets the point across.

Do you think she'll get it?

Anonymous said...

I just picked up the blogrolling and am returning the favor. Thanks!

Michael Roy Hollihan said...

I'd be seriously surprised to learn that Wendi's ever read a local blog.